You love your work but the only track playing in the radio of your brain is
When is your business going to get traction? When are you FINALLY going to grasp this whole
marketing-your-business-is-easy mantra everyone is talking about?
I totally freaked out at even the tiniest bit of wastage from my children’s dinner plates because I was so petrified about where the next contribution was coming from.
And I hated feeling like I was lying through my teeth when EVERYONE – especially the in laws insisted on asking me on a minute by minute basis how everything was going with the business. Fake smile plastered on face and ‘fine’ through gritted teeth, hoping that my husband hadn’t already given the game away.
I knew that I needed to do something differently if I was going to succeed. But I wasn’t sure what. Then I saw a marketing course being advertised that felt like was my last chance. I had to learn from people who had done it before and been successful… and so I took the plunge.
$2000 USD on my credit card for a an 8 week course that promised to help me figure out my marketing woes whether I was a serviced based bricks and mortar business or starting out online. That $2000 USD was the best investment I had ever made.
I’ve since gone on to spend more than 10x that on developing my business and I don’t regret a penny.
And there have been more than just a couple of days of late when you’ve wondered whether you should just give up.
You’re so used to running around trying to fit everything in, the kids tea, the school run, the cleaning, the admin, the ‘getting yourself out there,’ but it’s just not working, is it?
So now’s the time to make a decision. Carry on doing what you have been doing for the last 1, 2, 3……10 years and hope that things will suddenly change. Or take a leap of faith and follow a proven formula to start growing your baby business today.
Now that I have your attention, let’s start to shift the way you see yourself in your business
- The sense of relief that comes with having a plan.
- The confidence you need to create marketing content that feels and sounds like you AND gets you in front of your ideal clients.
- The excitement that comes when client’s and opportunities to grow your business seem to appear out of nowhere!
- A sense of pride as you finally get to help more women AND pay your way..
The Baby Business School Workbook
An amazing community in a private Facebook Group
And lots of love and encouragement from myself and fellow business owners to guide you through each week!
- You’re a pre or postnatal specialist
- You’re great at what you do, but you are not attracting enough clients… sometimes you even wonder if you should just give it all up
- You have built up some contacts who pass on referrals sporadically, however you know that you could have much more control of your business’ success if you could just figure out how to make online work for you
- You’re just starting out and want to avoid overwhelm and cut straight to the fundamentals that will help you make a splash within your market right from the start
- You know you have a message that your clients need to hear, but feel nervous about saying what you really think
- Your offerings are solid, but you don’t know how to package things up in an attractive way
- Anyone who is expecting a magic wand to “fix” their business
- Anyone who is unwilling to do the work needed to succeed
- Anyone who is not prepared to continue implementing the lessons once the course is finished