How much time do you think you spent on FB last week?
And how much of the time you spent can you say was dedicated to revenue generating, income boosting activities?
What’s a revenue generating activity?
• Helping existing clients – creating raving fans is the backbone of any great business.
• Posting sales messages about the services you offer.
• Providing helpful/valuable content.
• Assisting new potential clients.
How much time did you spend doing the above and how much time did you spend mindlessly scrolling for updates, looking at cute babies (I know babies are part of our job, but you know what I’m getting at) and cats. Answering ridiculous quizzes and generally avoiding to do any or all of the following:
• Creating content for your business.
• Address your business accounts, getting on top of your incoming and outgoing revenue.
• Plan your sales activities against your current revenue targets.
• Being on the phone with new clients.
• Connecting and networking with people that are going to be able to help you to grow your business.
Seriously, I could have substituted the word Facebook with Game of Thrones, Netflix, Instagram, Twitter, worrying about not knowing exactly what to do next, instead of just taking action, pushing papers around your desk, watching or listening to yet another webinar or audiobook without implementing any of the lessons you’ve learnt from any of the other audios, webinars, books etc you’ve read over the last….year, picking up your phone every 45 seconds and inputting your passcode so you can what???
Oh, it’s just what you do.
The cold hard truth peeps 95% of us are wasting our time, pretending it’s justified and then beating ourselves up for not being where we want to be.
If you want to grow your business, you have to stop wasting your time. It’s not rocket science. So in the same way I asked my mastermind clients what were they were prepared to drop in order to get to where they wanted to go in the time we are spending together. And in the same way my coach asked me this morning what distractions do I need to move out of my way today. I’m asking you, where are you allowing yourself to be distracted? Where can you be more disciplined? Where can you honour yourself and your aspirations more?
You know what you need to do.
Let’s do this thing.
And if you’re ready to get serious about attracting more clients on auto pilot, download my FREE Get More Clients Now checklist to see how I attracted over 450 paying pregnant women to my video based hypnobirthing course in just over 14 months.