Well I just have to say WOW!!!! I really can’t believe it. It’s 20th February and I feel like it’s already been the most stupendously amazing year. I can’t lie the last two weeks have felt simultaneously ridiculously busy, while at the same time because of family life and only having one pair of hands (yes t’is true I only have one pair) I’ve also had to let some things slip…so I didn’t get completely overwhelmed.
So the book launch has been and big thing (obvs) and while I may have jokingly put it out there that I wanted to get to number 1 on amazon a few weeks ago…I didn’t really think it would happen within the first week of launching. I’m totally blown away by all of the support I’ve received and positive feedback from the people who have got something out of the way I communicate my message around creating a positive birth experience.
So to have a friend let me know I made it to number 1 in the Self Help section yesterday for a short time was AMAZEBALLS. And then to see the evidence for myself Number 2 – in Exclusive Releases and in the top 3 – 10 books in the various pregnancy and birth sections has been more than what I could have possibly in imagined in this short space of time. So a HUGE THANK YOU to all who have shared the love, I appreciate it more than you know.
But it wasn’t just about the book launch this week. On Monday, which kind of feels like a life time ago, I also launched my mastermind with 6 amazing women in it and OMG!! Once again I have been totally blown away by the power within these women, some of them having a very clear idea about what it is they want to achieve and are simply looking for guidance and support along the way. And others wanting help and sometimes permission to pursue what it is that has been whispering to their souls for years. The energy of working with a group of women with the same shared goal of surpassing where they are right now to achieve great things and in many cases huge impact is awe-inspiring. And to see the breakthroughs, ahas and light bulbs going off after just one group and one private session in some cases, reinforces why I have both strands of my business. I am sooooo, sooooo lucky to get to accompany these women on the path to their dreams as I live out mine.
And so as a way of spreading the love and appreciation just a little bit more, I want to share with you some of the aha’s and bust some untruths about my journey to hopefully give you a little bit of inspiration.
- You don’t need to be an academic to make things work – I left school after my GCSE’s, dropped out of my A-levels (which I lied about for years) and never made it to university.
- You don’t have to come up with an original idea – But you do have to be able to tell a story about why you are better or different from the products that are already on the market.
- Marketing isn’t rocket science – you just need to get in front of people.
- Mindset work is more important than marketing when you are trying to breakthrough.
- But, mindset counts for nothing if you refuse to take any action.
- It’s okay to want to make a lot of money –but if you don’t have a passion for creating impact, it’s a lot harder to make and keep the money.
- Whether you recognize it or not, you always have a choice and are always choosing.
- Most of the time, getting to where you want to get to takes time.
- If you’re ambitious you’ll never get there so it’s important to enjoy the journey.
- Success is not a fluke – invest in people who are doing what you want to do, take their models and implement the hell out of them.
And finally, a lot has changed over the last 3 months and as someone who finds it difficult not to keep tweaking, changing and improving I had decided to close down The Baby Business School as it is today. There is so much more I need and want to share that now the big things with TCBS are out of the way, I want to tweak, and add to BBS, so bye, bye BBS and hello….well you’ll just have to wait and see. And of course all current members will have lifetime access to all of the new and improved materials. 🙂
As well as beautifying, updating and refreshing the current content, over the coming weeks and months I will be adding the following bonuses.
- How to avoid the mistakes most people are making with FB ads.
- Learn what a sales funnel is and how it will change your business whether you’re building a local or a global brand once you start to implement one.
- How to write a script for a sales video that sells your courses.
- How multiple streams of income can change your business at a local and national level.
What does this mean? Yes, as I share more great value in the course I will be increasing the price from £297. So if you have been on the fence about if you should sign up now is the time to get on board!
Because in celebration of having pregnant women from all around the world reading my bloody book and a way to say thank you for your support, I am going to be offering (almost) 50% off sale fort the next 48 hours.
This means you can purchase BBS for just £150 and get in on all of the juicy new bonus content BEFORE the price goes up! My way of sharing the love and paying it forward. Here’s your link:
Still not sure?? Here’s what the BBS’ers think about the course:
We’re waiting for you….what are you waiting for??? Sign up here – this offer ends on the 22nd February 9pm GMT no exceptions I’m afraid. All the love x