- 20:17 Stories are such a powerful vehicle for change
- 25:11 What crushes creativity
- 28:35 The biggest cost of not taking risks
- 40:21 Africa’s story of being a wealthy woman
- “We talk a lot about breaking generational patterns, but I think when it comes to money, those are usually the very biggest to break because you’re not just breaking them for yourself. It’s for everyone that came before you and after you.”
- “My desire is to work with people so that they understand how fucking valuable they are, understand how great they are. And then from that place, we’re gonna build an abundance of money. You can have the joy and the bliss and the happiness and the financial abundance.”
Second Chances: a conversation with Africa Brooke
I am so excited to bring you this interview. It is such an incredible conversation.
You’re about to be introduced to Africa Brooke. She is a globally recognised consultant, coach, speaker, and writer who specialises in helping people move through self-censorship and other forms of self-sabotage.
Her work takes a close look at the complexity, mess, and glory that is the human experience, and she makes a strong case for why we need to accept discomfort as an essential part of the growth process.
In my words, is setting people free. She really specialises in what it means to really own your voice, your message and live in integrity and authenticity with yourself.
You’ll hear me, right at the beginning, talk about how one piece of work that she did really has impacted my life in such a profound way and has certainly changed the trajectory of my life.
So, if you haven’t heard of her, this is gonna be an incredible introduction.