- 02:26 What I remind myself when I’m feeling anxious
- 04:10 Grounding and how I use it in my business
- 04:57 A short grounding exercise to test for yourself
- “I trust that the impact of coming from the heart’s intention is going to be so much more than what I can even possibly imagine.”
- “Most people when they’re talking about trust, what they actually mean is I’m fucking waiting because I am peeing my pants that if I make the move that I’m getting the nudge to make, it might be the wrong move. And so I am not moving at all.”
Trust vs Procrastination
How do you come back to calm when you’ve been feeling anxiety build all day?
This was a question I received through the gram and I thought I’d answer it here because it’s been relevant to me recently as I have definitely felt this more than what I would have liked to.
Whilst I’m not an anxiety specialist, we all have those moments in time where we are feeling anxious and worrying about what is going to happen in the future.
In this episode, I share with you the strategies that work for me in returning to calmness after those moments where our thoughts seem to overrun and override us.
I hope you enjoy it.