- 04:44 What makes you more ready now in 2022 than last year
- 07:03 Self censorship and fear of judgement
- 11:57 Moving from discomfort to courageousness
- 14:56 Is creating safe spaces a good idea?
- “Our willingness to lean into courage will absolutely determine the level of impact that we can have in this world.”
- “Your desire to feel safe is strangling your ability to be great.”
- “Let’s create brave spaces as opposed to safe spaces so that we can have the difficult, challenging conversations that are really going to create transformation.”
Are you ready to step into your greatness?
Today’s chat is really about looking at the bigger picture and how you are leaning in to who you desire to be and what it is that you want to create over the long haul.
When I say greatness, I could say your fullest potential, or say, to listen and respond to your soul’s desires. All of those things encapsulate what I mean when I talk about greatness.
So are you ready to lean into your greatness? And this is not a rhetorical question.
Because I want to say to you that your greatness has been calling you for such a long time.