- 01:43 Allowing yourself to be a portal for Infinite Love is one of the most important pillars of what I teach.
- 02:32 Why most people live with their hearts at least partially closed.
- 4:23 How closing off your heart stops you from being a match for Infinite Receiving.
- 05:23 The practice of keeping your heart open to receiving.
- You have to be willing to keep your heart open and know that you and your heart are strong enough to keep the flow of receiving unrestricted.
- Are you to allow yourself to be the conduit and generator for deep, wild, unfiltered, unabashed love for your life?
Becoming a Portal for Infinite Love
In this episode, we’re going to talk about Infinite LOVE. And we will talk about love a lot in this podcast. Including intimate love, love in your family dynamic, love in business, love for life, and love in all ways, shapes and forms. All with zero apologies.
Love is a frequency that you cannot switch off. It’s the biggest activator for all types of receiving.
The frequency of love is around you all of the time, and you are a conduit for that frequency.
When you live with your heart at least partially closed, you go through life protecting yourself. This usually means holding yourself back in some way. And this stops you from enjoying the full range of human experience to its maximum potential.
This means you also close yourself off from Infinite wealth, joy, and bliss.
You have to be willing to keep your heart open and know that you and your heart are strong enough to keep the flow of receiving unrestricted.
In this episode, I also share a question you can ask yourself throughout the day to notice whether your heart is open or closed and how you can choose to open more often.