- 00:50 The next pillar of Infinite Receiving is being Infinitely supported.
- 01:15 My journey from doing it all to allowing myself to be supported.
- 02:22 Allowing support is a choice.
- 04:50 An invitation for you to create a new story starting today.
- 07:13 Your homework for this episode.
- When it comes to creating a life in full activation of Infinite Receiving, you have to choose to know that you are Infinitely Supported at all times.
- Once you realise that life is always supporting you, you can then consciously allow yourself to receive that support.
Knowing You Are Infinitely Supported
Today we are diving deep into the next pillar of Infinite Receiving, which is all about allowing yourself to be a portal of infinite support.
Until the last five years or so, I genuinely believed I had to do it all myself. And if I didn’t do it, nobody else was going to do it. If I wasn’t doing all the things, I felt my life would fall apart. I was not allowing myself to receive support.
When it comes to creating a life in full activation of Infinite Receiving, you have to choose to know that you are Infinitely Supported at all times.
Many people choose to live into the story of, I have to do it all alone. This is a bit of the victim’s story. And they use that as an excuse to trust no one but themselves. And this created a self-perpetuating cycle of seeking proof that nobody is there to support them. Can you relate
Each lesson is an opportunity to grow. The truth is every step of your life up until this day has taught you something. Support is happening every single day to help you shift and evolve. And allowing yourself to notice this and let it shift you is a way to acknowledge receiving more support.
Once you realise that life is always supporting you, you can then consciously allow yourself to receive that support. Then you can notice where you are blocking the receiving from someone in your life right now.
I also invite you to let this podcast support you. Notice how that small awareness can create a new story for you.