- 02:30 Reflecting on when I first recorded a podcast episode
- 05:02 The collaborative effort that goes into my podcast
- 08:03 The one lesson that feels so important from building the podcast
- 09:58 My thanks and invitation to you
- “I want to really celebrate the fact that I’ve had many reasonable reasons to stop going with this podcast, but I haven’t.”
- “I’ve set myself up where I have a support network in place that is able to really help me move forward when I want to stick my head in the sand.”
- “I am really, really grateful to my mentors for being able to ask the questions that remind me of who it is that I get to choose to be.”
Celebrating 200 episodes!
It’s a huge milestone, we have crossed 200 episodes of the podcast!
What I really want to celebrate is actually the fact that I’ve had many reasonable reasons to stop going with this podcast, but I haven’t.
Also I also just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to tune in whenever you feel called. This podcast wouldn’t exist, if one, I didn’t have an amazing team to get it out, and two, if you weren’t listening.
I’m so so grateful, thank you x