- 10:46 I am human, divine and a human experience, however we want to look at it. But my humanity is up in here. Along with my divinity, my humanity is up in here.
- 16:26 And I believe that there are certain vortexes throughout the world where we know that the ground is soaked, right, with conflict and discord, but it’s also enriched with miracles and magic
- 31:22 That is all there is us. And there is no separation. One of the things that immediately began to be present for some of the leaders who were on that land was the degree to which they felt like what they had heard and what they experienced being so vastly different.
- “My first step is seeing it. My second step is owning it. And then the third part is that love and compassion.”
- “There is something about witnessing someone’s resilience that’s humbling, that’s reality checking, that’s game changing.”
- “They were some of the most liberated people I’d ever met because they had chosen love. That love was going to be bigger than anything that happened to them. And that altered me on a very deep level.”
- “And if I can’t offer you anything else for 2024, I want to offer you a license to play.”
How my Israeli and Palestinian Pilgrimage changed my life with Rha Goddess
You are about to witness the most exquisite conversation with one of the most blessed human beings that I have ever had the pleasure to interact with.
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for a long time, then you have definitely heard the dulcet tones of this gorgeous human at least once, maybe even twice before. And it is such an honour, a pleasure and a privilege to reintroduce Rha Goddess.
Every time I speak to this woman I am left absolutely enriched by her, and I can’t wait for you to experience the same. This is one you’ll want to get comfy for.
Tapping into the conversations you are having with yourself and making them this exquisite is something you can find in my new book Infinite Receiving. You can get your copy here.