- 02:21 Pendulum of belief
- 03:21 When in doubt
- 09:11 Training yourself to elevate past the pendulum of belief
- 11:37 Releasing the tension and self-doubt
- “ In doubt we are feeling the scarcity vibes. We’re feeling the inadequate vibes. We’re feeling the imposter syndrome vibes. ”
- “I commanded myself, release the tension from the back of my shoulders and my neck, you know, frequently when we are tense, we don’t even realise that we’re holding ourselves, that we’re literally holding the tension in our bodies”
- “When you notice yourself next in that self-doubt phase, start to work through the body, just releasing tension from the body.”
- “Choose to know that miracles happen when courage accompanies calm.”
How to stop the Pendulum of Belief stopping you in your tracks
I am excited to chat to you about this particular conversation that I am calling the pendulum of belief.
In doubt we are feeling the scarcity vibes. We’re feeling the inadequate vibes. We’re feeling the imposter syndrome vibes. We are feeling the fear, vibes, the guilt vibes, the shame vibes, the what, if it all comes crashing down vibes, the catastrophic vibes, like all of the vibes that we do not want to be aligning ourselves with.
Why does that happen? How do I stop? You know, how do I stop these thoughts that I know are not helping me, but are just there?
Listen to hear my experiences and how I push past the pendulum of belief.