- 04:42 Finding our spirit and the difference in self-belief in motherhood and our careers
- 21:26 Dealing with our inner child and ego when finding creativity
- 31:02 Celebrating the wins without feeling the need to have to earn it
- 41:08 Acknowledging the bigger world around us
- “No matter how hard you try to shut it down, magic and spirit and the things that we don’t see, they’re still here, we’re still here.”
- “It’s actually about being empty and about allowing whatever needs to come through to come through you.”
- “We act as though the creativity is outside of ourselves, when we are the creativity.”
Is your Vagina your superpower?
She’s a modern day shaman and queen of vulva fashion. Her transformational tools of choice stem from her native Mayan lineage, these include shamanic practices, somatic experiencing, ceremonial clothes and spirit animal rituals. She teaches you how to access and unlock your deepest creative desires to make waves in your world (instead of riding them). Past clients have referred to her as a “a neon wearing spiritual weaver of magical energy and dance that can see your creative gifts even before you can see your own!”. She was awarded “Ones to Watch” title by the Sustainable Lifestyle Awards and won Fashion Designer of the Year for the LUKAS 2019 awards, which recognise Latin American talent in the UK and the rest of Europe.
In this episode, I speak with Caro Gomez, who explored her indigenous roots and found her deepest creative desire.
We talk about our willingness to be empty in order to unlock our creativity to make waves in the world (instead of riding them), and celebrating ourselves just because.