- 03:34 Childhood lessons about money
- 09:23 Employee mindset versus entrepreneurial mindset
- 13:16 The foundation to solving your problems and receiving more
- 17:49 What talking about your numbers does
- “The biggest fear after I’m never going to be able to do this is I’m never going to be able to maintain this.”
- “If you ask anybody who is very wealthy, anybody who has a lot of money, they will tell you without any shadow of a doubt, that money does not make you happy and money will not solve the real problems.”
- “Before someone can even imagine that they can be spiritually, emotionally, mentally free, they feel that they need to be financially secure. So we start with the money, even though the money is not the start.”
Should we be talking about the numbers?
My gift is helping people create a bigger impact in their business. And as a result of them creating a bigger impact in their business, they get paid more.
I want you to understand that when you feel triggered or uncomfortable talking about money, there is a lifetime’s worth of programming that starts before you’re even conscious of it.
The biggest fear around money I see can be absolutely debilitating when it comes to doing what it is that you need to do to continue to increase your impact, which the knock on effect is increasing your income.
We start with the money, even though the money is not the start.
Find out more in this episode.