- 02:39 It’s not about me. It’s about you
- 03:52 Is nobody hearing me?
- 04:43 Living on purpose
- 05:53 I write this for me because…
- “You’re not going to get the affirmation that you need and want from the outside world”
- “I can see the depth. I can see the growth. I can see the expansion. It has to start with me. And I have to know it in my bones that I am worthy. And my thoughts are real and valid.”
Should you really put the bigger vision first
I was thinking about why we do things.
I talk about finding a bigger context for the work that we do. And I wanna talk about the flip side of that bigger context.
I suppose a great place to start with this is really understanding that nothing is ever black and white. There is no one truth.
It’s like you can’t have light without the shade.
Everything has contrast, and the contrast that comes when we live into the bigger context.