- 02:23 Applying the same to yourself
- 04:06 Letting your mind get away with games
- 06:16 Personal practice piece
- 08:25 Challenging you to see you
- “What’s interesting is whilst you are really amazing at being a great coach for everybody else, you do not do this. You do not have the same level of you do not have the same level of insight. You do not apply the same level of emotional intelligence or detachment for yourself as you do for your clients.”
- “We’ve got to take action in order to move beyond where we are right now.”
- “You don’t have to change all of the things. You don’t have to do all of the things, but I want you to do one thing that you have been either playing mind games with pretending that you’re doing it and not doing it, or you’ve just not been doing it.”
What mind games in business looks like
This episode is really about challenging you to see yourself.
Like you see your clients.
I want you to start to be willing, to call yourself out in the way that you would call out your clients who play mind games.
We are getting down and dirty, I want to talk to you about mind games and how we are really, really good at playing them.
I hope you enjoy it.