- 03:30 What happens in Mykonos…
- 04:34 The financials of hosting a retreat
- 08:48 The most expensive retreat on record
- 11:19 The one woman who really stood out
- “Because of all of the experience that I’ve had hosting other retreats before, I knew that for every single person who came in questioning themselves, every single person who came in doubting themselves, they were gonna leave changed.”
- “Witnessing these women, all of them, all of them with their own individual unique magic, feeling the energy of the group as people connected more and more deeply; seeing observing, witnessing people, evolve and elevate in front of my eyes; every question being relevant for every single person in the room, it changes you.”
Why I changed my mind about hosting retreats
It feels mother trucking good to be back!
It has been a while since I sat in front of my computer with the microphone, and I’m just thinking about all of the things I want to share with you–and there are so many things.
First,I think that we need to have a conversation about Mykonos and specifically what happened there that changed my mind about hosting retreats