In this episode I talk about the misconception that reaching a 7-figure business has to be more complicated.
In fact, people are making it way more difficult and harder for themselves than it really needs to be.
I also discuss my work ethic growing up, the influence my parents had on me, the meaning of hard work and also what I want for my kids.
If you can create more ease in your business, you’ll reach your financial goal with more ease.
Find out how in this latest podcast episode.
- [02:39] Learnings about hard work from my upbringing
- [03:59] What I want my kids to understand about work
- [06:25] What it takes to leverage and expand your business
- “The simpler things are, the easier it is for you to make your money from them.”
- “If you’re spending hours trying to work out some complex thing, you’re making a bad investment.”
- “This idea about it needing to be hard work is not particularly helpful when it comes to leverage and moving out of the job mentality to working for yourself”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles