This episode is timely as we approach the end of this year. It is especially important to spend time reflecting on your experiences and learnings.
I’m talking to my friend, peer and mentor Lana Shlafer today. Lana first came into my life right at the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey. Lana is the queen of manifestation, helping you ground your practises into everyday being and life.
Lana talks about her pain in her upbringing in Russia, moving to the US and how her breakdowns led her to a series of breakthroughs including her experience on a 10-day silent retreat.
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did x
- [06:21] Lana’s childhood pain breakdown that led to a breakthrough.
- [16:59] Lana’a 10-day silent retreat experience
- [34:42] Oneness and diversity
- “The path of discovery versus the path of sort of certainty and achievement.”
- “We create our reality with our thoughts and emotions and beliefs.”
- “How you really digest and integrate, and assimilate this new you in this new level, into your day-to-day life will really determine how much ease you have through the process of becoming what you’ve just experienced.”
- “There’s a purpose and meaning, and the current experiences that you are having, whatever they are, maybe a part of that purpose is to be the change you want to see.”
- “We really can be far more powerful than we recognise.”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles