- 02:51 What is really important is that if you are a business owner, you look at what you do and what is being required in the world right now and think creatively.
- 3:29 If you want to be able to make more money and receive more wealth, even now in your business, it’s absolutely possible; the bedrock of that is selling your stuff.
- 08:00 You think you need to price down in order to get people to buy; that is not the vibe.
- Look at what you do and what is being required in the world right now, and think creatively.
- You have the power to really shift things and work with what you have.
- If you want to be able to make more money and receive more wealth, even now in your business, it’s absolutely possible; the bedrock of that is selling your stuff.
3 Reasons You’re Not Receiving More Sales In Your Business
I have a juicy episode for you if you are a business owner. There’s a huge conversation going on right now around the cost of living, inflation, and a lot of fear and concern about how far our money gets to go.
If you are a business owner, you’re in a unique position in being able to create your own destiny. This is wrapped up in your ability to raise the price of your services. This is easier in some niches and what feels in alignment.
What is important is that if you are a business owner, you look at what you do and what is required in the world now and think creatively about your work.
If you’re not selling as much as you like right now, I am sharing the three things that may be blocking you. The first reason is you may not be aligned to selling. Some of you feel guilty and ashamed about asking for money at this time.
What I know is the economy NEEDS you to sell. People are still investing and buying. You need to be very clear on how you can serve others and the invitations you are making. If you feel uncomfortable selling energetically or take the “no” personally, you will self-sabotage to avoid feeling guilt and shame.
Listen to the full episode now to learn the next two reasons you’re not receiving more sales.
I would be utterly delighted and grateful beyond words if you would (if you’re not already)
- leave a review,
- and share.
Please tag me, #suzy_ashworth, when you post on social media so I can share in the love.