We’ve just come out of an incredibly expansive launch even though it wasn’t our biggest one by any stretch of the imagination. In this episode, I wanted to share my top five launch lessons and what we did differently this time round.
I go through the most common mistakes I see, some of the mindset shifts that need to happen and what you can do differently to ensure a successful launch.
Take some notes and then let me know on Instagram how you feel about these notes.
- [01:50] Why my most recent launch felt so expansive even though it wasn’t the biggest launch we’ve done by far.
- [03:07] The most common mistakes I see with launches
- [07:30] Managing your emotions for your business
- [09:06] Why repeating launches is the best thing you can do
- [11:13] Noticing what’s around you that you get to release
- “It’s really important that when we have these hiccups and snafoos, we’re on it and we’re like, okay, what do we need to do.”
- “They just settle for not having the eyeballs that are going to be required if you’re still going to have a successful launch.”
- “The other big thing is that the management of your emotions is just so important when it comes to doing anything in your business.”
- “If you are giving really incredible value, people will show up because they want the energy. They want the kick up the bum. They want that fire lit within them and they want the insight and they know that you are going to bring it.”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles