If you’re new around here, you’re like what book? And if you are old school, you’re like, oh my God, is she still making podcasts about the book she hasn’t written yet?
The answer is yes, but there has been a development, which does feel a little bit exciting.
Did I wait for the universe to give me a sign? How did I go about planning the structure of my book?
Find out all in this episode.
- [00:00] What I realized about hiring someone to keep me accountable
- [04:17] Waiting for the universe to give you a sign, or is that a sign in itself?
- [05:10] What my book is going to be about
- [07:11] Questions to ask yourself when you find yourself procrastinating
- “This idea of accountability that we seek is really different from what it actually is.”
- “The truth is you can take a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.”
- “The thing that you decide that you’re not going to push to do, is absolutely creating space for the thing that is going to flow for you.”
- “The idea of planting the seeds of activation for freedom around the world, like makes my heart and my mind explode.”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles