- 05:57 There are an infinite number of paths that we have the opportunity to step onto at any given moment, an infinite number.
- 11:26 You can only expect to receive different feedback. And as you choose to take on board the different feedback, and then refine and act accordingly, you collapse the time that it takes for you to move forward.
- 10:42 Being willing to get it wrong.Being willing to receive feedback. Being willing to understand as opposed to needing to be understood. All of those choice points are opportunities for you to change the direction of where you are.
- “Moving forward might be you throwing your hands up and say, you know what, I’m letting it go.”
- “Are you willing to understand in place of being understood?”
- “It’s okay for you to be a little bit wrong.”
Are You Getting This Wrong Too?
In this episode, we are getting into needing to be right and how it can hold us back from living our fullest lives.
I can hold my hands up and tell you I have been playing in this pool! I’ve been in the sandpit of needing not just to be right but being so afraid of NOT being right that it is paralysing.
So, if you’re ready to be willing to let go and embrace a new perspective, this episode is for you. Let’s dive in!
I would be utterly delighted and grateful beyond words if you would (if you’re not already)
- leave a review,
- and share.
Please tag me, @suzy_ashworth, when you post on social media so I can share in the love.