- 02:13 And I know that this is going to be a masterpiece. I know that it is going to be so exquisite, we are going to be creating so much magic. And at the same time, right now, how I feel is heavy
- 08:24 There is a level of self awareness, emotional intelligence, and willingness to see and feel the discomfort that comes with being the person who is audacious enough to go to the edge.
- 09:38 Remember this the next time you are going for your dreams, feeling stretched, doing big things. I want you to know that this is part of it.
- “You can’t good yourself into heaven.”
- “There’s nothing wrong with you because you’ve been doing all of the things and you still feel a certain kind of way.”
- “The relationship with myself is mirrored out in all of my other relationships.”
My Most Vulnerable Podcast Ever
For my regulars, you will probably notice a different tone in my voice today. And this tone is not the frequency that I would usually record the podcast in. In fact, I would avoid recording anything at all cost if this was where I was vibrating at.
But I wanted to turn on the mic this morning because I think that you don’t get to see this. You don’t get to see this side of the leap. You just get to see the results.
And it feels important to share this with you, as I am one day out from Infinite Receiving Live and feeling a certain way.
If this resonates with you then come on in for a hug and let me know.x
I would be utterly delighted and grateful beyond words if you would (if you’re not already)
- leave a review,
- and share.
Please tag me, @suzy_ashworth, when you post on social media so I can share in the love.