- 03:59 When I am feeling like there is not enough time to do everything that I want to do, usually I can also identify with the fact that I have spent a disproportionate amount of time time thinking about all of the things that I do not have time to do.
- 04:47 I’ll do it in a minute, I’m going to do it in a minute, I’m going to do it tomorrow, I’m going to do it next week. Can somebody tell me when I need to do it because I’m not doing it.
- 14:59 So there are six steps in this process of getting it done. And now I want to offer you just briefly a couple of ideas to help you support yourself in making this happen.
- “I’m just in the maze again – the maze of my mind.”
- “Have a look at what is it that that distracts you from being able to show up in your fullest.”
- “Make sure that you are celebrating the completion of your task with a little reward.”
How to use Thinking Time to stop Procrastination
I am super excited for this episode it’s a quick and dirty one for you today but you are going to be able to take what I am sharing and implement this in your life and in your business immediately.
If you’ve hung out with me for a bit, you’ve likely caught me saying that being overwhelmed is totally optional.
But , even I have those moments when I feel like it is all JUST TOO MUCH and there is not enough time.
Here’s the thing – deep down, I know the whole “not enough time” drama is just a big, fat myth. I’ve spotted this in myself, and I’m betting there’s a whole bunch of you out there nodding along.
I would be utterly delighted and grateful beyond words if you would (if you’re not already)
- leave a review,
- and share.
Please tag me, @suzy_ashworth, when you post on social media so I can share in the love.