- 02:06 My number one value and the company’s values
- 03:19 How the company’s values reflect on the clients experience
- 05:10 Identifying the right fit person for your team
- 06:46 Top tips for when you start building a team within your company
- “It’s really interesting what happens when you consistently get to come back to your values and ask yourself, are you living into them?”
- “You can very quickly feel into the energy of a person in your interview to work out whether they’re going to be a great fit or not.”
- “Most importantly, over and above your status, creating a company that is really doing the things that you desire it to do in the world.”
Creating a values led company
This topic doesn’t get a lot of air time in the online world, certainly not with as much weight added to it.
It’s the conversation about company values, the things that you find important and that you want to live by as an organisation.
We frequently do speak to our own personal values but these are different from company values.