- 01:34 The two different camps for how you deal with challenges in your business
- 04:11 3 things I used to do to deal with challenges
- 07:38 How I deal with challenges now
- 10:34 What you need to do if you want to build a company and elevate your leadership
- “There are so many elements in my life that I find challenging, but I have definitely found ways of dealing with the more challenging situations”
- “The principle of ‘you should always focus on the things that you can control’, holds true in business and in life.”
- “It’s totally normal to take things really personally in your business when you love what you do.”
- “When we’re in a live launch, one of the things that I pride myself on is being able to see things that are not working in the moment, and changing my approach and strategy based on what I’m seeing.”
Switch Off The Blame Mode: The 3 Changes I Made To Have A Better Life & Business
When you love what you do, it can be challenging to not take things personally when a challenge arises in your business.
But the sooner that you start implementing a process with how you deal with these challenges, the easier things are going to become.
So this episode is about creating more ease when difficulties arise. See how many of these things resonate with you as you are today, versus how I actually deal with things now.