Consistency vs new…
Within the coaching industry, I think there is an epidemic when it comes to the shiny new thing and feeling like that is going to be the thing that’s going to make you successful.
My advice is don’t leave it to chance by starting something new every single time you feel the nudge.
There are some buttons that need to be pressed to make it easier for you to impact and increase your income in the way that you desire.
Find out the two things that I can honestly credit my overall growth to in this episode and let me know your thoughts.
- [04:03] How living in Mexico for 16 months changed my life and my business
- [10:20] The biggest shift for me in January 2020
- [12:03] Game changing launch strategy for me
- [15:13] The trick when you’re looking to scale
- “Rinsing and repeating your work, I think, is probably one of the most underrated skill sets in the entrepreneurial world.”
- “For my own experience, I knew that I had to do things differently. And I knew that I needed a higher level of organisation. I knew that I needed a different level of discipline. I knew that I needed a different structure to how I was doing things.”
- “I still have that part of my personality that wants to do something new and wants to be creative, but there’s a time and a place for it when you are looking to scale your income and your impact.”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles