- [03:48] The child victim mode of coaching
- [06:53] What makes the best type of coaching
- [07:55] Allowing emotions to dictate behaviour
- [11:19] Taking responsibility for showing up
- [15:22] Being in your sovereign archetype
- “When you’re not getting results, it’s because you’re not in your sovereign.”
- “I have to take radical responsibility for whether I’m going to take the coaching on board or whether I am going to stay in child, victim mode.”
- “The reason that you’ve gone into the spiral is because you have allowed shame, fear, guilt, or frustration to dictate the way that you are going to show up and the way that you’re going to ask for support ie you don’t show up and you don’t ask for support.”
How to get the best out of coaching
I wanted to share with you the mistakes that I have made when it comes to me working with coaches and mentors for my business.
When you invest in coaching you want to get the best out of it, and if you don’t feel like you’re really accessing it’s full potential then here’s a little insight into how I use coaching and mentorship for me.
This episode is both for you, to get the most out of the coaching you are receiving, and is super helpful for you as a coach when you notice these patterns showing up in your clients.
I would love to get your feedback on this one.