- 06:41 Holding space for your clients.
- 07:50 Our unique process.
- 08:19 Difference between business coaching clients & life coaching clients.
- 12:20 You have to be prepared for people not to like you.
- I believe that the reason that my results and my coaching has got so much better over the last two years, is that the things that I say to you are the things that I am doing myself.
- “Sometimes asking questions is absolutely the right thing to do. And other times you need to put on your mentorship hat.”
How to help your coaching clients get better results
How do you come back to calm when you’ve been feeling anxiety build all day?
This was a question I received through the gram and I thought I’d answer it here because it’s been relevant to me recently as I have definitely felt this more than what I would have liked to.
Whilst I’m not an anxiety specialist, we all have those moments in time where we are feeling anxious and worrying about what is going to happen in the future.
In this episode, I share with you the strategies that work for me in returning to calmness after those moments where our thoughts seem to overrun and override us.
I hope you enjoy it.