- 03:17 When you make decisions from where you are right now
- 04:19 The time I invested £5000 in a program I was never going to do
- 06:07 Spending money v/s years
- 07:08 My big bold money move
- “You never make a move from the mindset of where you are at when you are making a big, bold money move.”
- “Because I had invested once I knew that I could invest again.”
Big Bold Money Moves
I was just being at the beach with the lovely Penny, having a morning walk, and I was thinking about what I wanted to talk about today.
Somebody in the Telegram group had asked “How do I make a big, bold money move? I wanna make 10K a month. I have just given up my job. And I am nowhere near the money that I thought that I would be making.”
I wanted to talk about this because a big, bold money move for me now is very, very different from a big, bold money move for me when I had first started out. And then it’s very different depending on who you are, the length of time you’ve had in business and your tolerance for risk.
A big, bold money move is gonna be different for every single one of you here.