- 02:15 What I mean by disruption
- 04:19 What came out of my digital detox
- 06:51 The online marketing world at this time
- “Simply by taking yourself out of your regular environment for more than a day, that is a form of disruption.”
- “The next moment in time is always the next moment.”
- “There’s an opportunity for me to once again, look to see how I get to evolve as a conscious leader and entrepreneur and somebody who definitely wants to lead the way.”
How to know when it’s time to disrupt yourself
As part of the CDC formula that I use very instinctively now when it comes to my messaging, the D is for disruption.
In an ever increasingly noisy world, your ability to stand out has never been more important. However, disruption is not just about how to communicate a disruptive message or how to appear disruptive in the newsfeed.
There are many ways that you can disrupt somebody’s perception and most importantly, their perspective.
We want people to think in a different way so they consider taking a different action and behaving differently.
Here’s how to know when it’s time to do this.