How do you come back to calm when you’ve been feeling anxiety build all day?
This was a question I received through the gram and I thought I’d answer it here because it’s been relevant to me recently as I have definitely felt this more than what I would have liked to.
Whilst I’m not an anxiety specialist, we all have those moments in time where we are feeling anxious and worrying about what is going to happen in the future.
In this episode, I share with you the strategies that work for me in returning to calmness after those moments where our thoughts seem to overrun and override us.
I hope you enjoy it.
- [02:26] What I remind myself when I’m feeling anxious
- [04:10] Grounding and how I use it in my business
- [04:57] A short grounding exercise to test for yourself
- “I believe fundamentally that life is on my side. And I think that when you are in fear, when you’re worried, when you are feeling anxious, it’s the forgetting of that.
- “Look to create spaciousness where there has been, or is a contraction.”
- “As you exhale, breathe out everything that doesn’t serve you, anything that is keeping you feeling contracted, less than, fearful, just breathing all of that down into the earth.”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles