- 04:04 People can spend a lot of time telling you what they don’t want and how they don’t want to feel. But ultimately, it’s your job as the coach to guide them to where it is that they actually desire.
- 05:55 You’re changing the direction of the negative thought patterns that they have been having. And you’re moving into a kinesthetic experience, something that they get to feel
- 09:23 So often when somebody is really doubtful they’re in despair. You’ll notice that the statements that they make are frequently global. I am terrible at this. I’m never going to be able to get that nobody Saying yes to me, it’s all or nothing thinking.
- “You have to know where the next pitstop is, not the end destination, the next pitstop.”
- “When we can change the way that we feel in the body, we can also change the pattern of thinking.”
- “There is always a another perspective that we have access to.”
How to Take a Client from Dispairing to Doubtless (part 2)
Welcome to part 2 of this series on how to take a client from despairing to doubtless, in just 20 minutes or less.
So in the first session we focussed on you and the foundation that you bring to the container, so that you’re able to hold a really, really steady ship, and your client feels super happy in showing up in all of their messiness and vulnerability with you.
This week we are going to focus on the client and next week we will be all about how to create an action plan that’s meaningful, and that they are actually going to be able to follow through on.
Tune in to discover the secret to understanding where your client actually desires to be, fast.