I’ve been feature on Business Beyond Belief, the fabulous podcast hosted by the even more fabulous Laura Husson.
I have to be honest Ms Husson is a real life, in person friend. Yes, we have actually met. In Person. Face-to-face. We have hugged and laughed and talked and cried together so this is a very special podcast for me. You can find out more about the lady herself right here.
In this podcast episode, we dive into:
- How even when things are not perfect you can still get there, even if it takes time we can still see the lesson in everything. As I say “The plan goes out the window at first contact”, as you know I LIVE THIS!
- Getting rid of “I have to do it all myself or it won’t happen” vs “I am fully supported”
- That success doesn’t have to come from rock bottom, you don’t have to wait for that level of discomfort, there doesn’t have to be a big drama.
- How important it is to identify your message. Hint: it comes from your story. There are moments which have lead you to where you are. Nobody can do what you do in the way that you do it.
- My journey from Guardian newspaper, to therapist, to hypnobirthing, to marketing, to the most current incarnation of me!
- The energy that comes from having children #magical
- The mindset shift that we all need to tune in to “who am I, and what is the highest version of me doing saying and feeling”
To listen to the full episode, click here.