PR is something that I have done in my business on and off since year one with a number of different agencies and I have seen varying degrees of success.
In this episode I discuss some of the things to consider when making the decision to experiment with PR or not as well as how to use it for visibility and when you go into your next launch.
- [01:57] My experience with PR and agencies
- [02:20] The return on investment with PR
- [03:23] When PR can be really worth it
- [04:02] A client’s journey seeing you online vs through PR
- [05:15] Advertising with Facebook ads and editorial
- “Once you are past six figures, PR is something that will come up in your energy field.”
- “I have worked with a number of different agencies and I have seen varying degrees of success.”
- “PR adds another touch point to your visibility strategy and in a world where it’s just getting increasingly more and more competitive in online coaching.”
- “PR is the additional presence where it’s not selling anything or promoting yourself, it’s giving value to the next time you do a launch.”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles