The reality is there is a new kid on the block, Clubhouse. The social media app which uses audio only.
Maybe this episode and information will become quickly outdated as most new social media platforms don’t make it past the first season.
Anyway, in summary I wasn’t a fan then I really was, then I had a bit of a reality check and now my relationship with Clubhouse is neutral.
Here’s a breakdown of Clubhouse, my experience and advice as someone who’s been in entrepreneurial business for 8 years now and seen these kinds of things crop up and giving them ago, for anyone dabbling with it.
- 03:38 My first thoughts on joining clubhouse
- 04:23 What it actually is and how it works
- 06:55 My first time hosting a room in Clubhouse
- 07:58 How I respond to doing something new
- 11:32 The meaning of getting to 1,000 followers and your worthiness
- Whenever I am presented with something that takes me out of my comfort zone, the thing that I immediately do is do it again, no matter how well or how badly it’s gone, I always just go in and do it again
- Everything is kind of amplified on this platform when it comes to the number of people that you have following you, and whether you are being invited, acknowledged or listened to.
- My business is not around for a season. It is around for the next 20 years.
- What matters is that I get to use this tool in a way that elevates my frequency in a way that serves my mission and my vision and that allows me to step even more deeply into my purpose and into my sovereignty.
- Don’t get caught up in this desire to validate myself through other people’s acknowledgement.
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles