- 02:51 The things we can and can’t control and what that means from a self awareness point of view
- 04:38 The inner child in each of us
- 05:21 My self love invitation to you
- 05:56 The layers of a human being like the layers of an onion
- “We’re human beings having a human experience. And it doesn’t matter how enlightened, awakened, conscious we become. There are always going to be things that don’t go to plan and don’t go in the way that we thought that they were going to, because we are only in control of ourselves.”
- “The biggest lesson for me, when it comes to self-acceptance is being able to observe all of those things with awareness.”
- “The work is never done. There is no destination. You’re not going to wake up one day. This enlightened being who never messes up because you’re human and that is totally and utterly okay.”
Stop beating yourself up
Feeling okay is not the way that I want you to be feeling when building your 6-figure business.
But feeling bad and then beating yourself up when things are less than okay is definitely not acting in your highest self.
In this episode I’m talking about self love, our inner child and self awareness to help stop beating yourself up.
And my reminder that it’s faith plus action that equals miracles.