- 10:55 – Be patient and stop looking at your clock.
- 11:54 – What I desired was already on its way.
- 13:02 – For me, it’s about treating people the way I want to be treated. I love to let people know they are appreciated.
- 14:54 – It wasn’t until I decided to drop the story, which was keeping me feeling down and emotional until I allowed myself to drop that, I was then able to feel the love that was already there.
- 18:23 – I have a bonus lesson for you.
- All year I felt the energy which has been percolating and building over the last year, and I am now ready for what is next.
- When we have an expectation of the way something has to look, and unless it looks that way, it doesn’t count, we block it.
- Be patient.
- If I just allowed myself to be patient, I would have removed the sadness and frustration and just enjoyed the moment.
3 Surprising lessons I received on my birthday
In this episode, I share 3 surprising reminders and lessons I received on my birthday. Even though last year had the potential to be a total shitshow, it turned out quite amazing. I’ve traveled more than ever and have loved it. Though, there is a new and different energy coming through for 2023 with a more grounded energy.
When I reflected over the last year and reflected on my life, my business, and my kids, I am so grateful for what has transpired.
I want to share these 3 lessons that I wasn’t expecting. They’re not new lessons, they are more like reminders. And whether it’s your birthday or not, I hope you can recognise these lessons and be in conscious receiving and manifestation.
The first lesson is – it’s really easy to block yourself from consciously receiving when you’re operating from a place of, ‘it needs to look a certain way for it to count.”
Can you feel that? Are you holding expectations about how your life, your business, and your relationships are meant to look?
If you can relate, listen now to how I handled this first lesson and the next two lessons that shifted me back into full receiving mode and how I almost blocked myself from receiving the magic.
Listen to the full episode now, and learn the next two lessons and how you can step into receiving in ways that matter to you.
I would be utterly delighted and grateful beyond words if you would (if you’re not already)
- leave a review,
- and share.
Please tag me, #suzy_ashworth, when you post on social media so I can share in the love.