- 03:12 Lucy’s commitment to the long game and lifelong learning
- 06:39 Business wobbles and Lucy’s spiritual side
- 20:34 Looking at your relationship with your business
- 25:58 The bigger part of the puzzle in your environment
- 37:56 Using payment plans and ‘failed’ launches
- “Whenever you feel like you’ve been around a bit or you’re feeling a little bit, let’s say stale, just walk into a room with clever and more experienced people and it will evaporate before a couple of minutes this time.”
- “Whenever you start is fine, but make sure you do.”
- “There are certain breadcrumbs you follow in between your biggie milestones.”
- “You live and you learn and that’s with every launch, you’ll learn something that’s why it’s so important to get your first one under your belt.”
The convo about entrepreneurship with Lucy Sheridan
Lucy Sheridan, the world’s first and only comparison coach is one of my biggest inspirations in the online space. She went from a lucrative corporate job to living a life on her terms and is now eight years in the entrepreneurship world.
We talk about the relationship you have with your business, the ups and downs of launches and investments, and the commitment to the long game of the online business space.