- 05:41 – I’ve gone nonstick
- 06:53 – The One About That Friends’ scene
- 09:11 – Why people join masterminds
- 12:39 – How you can take advantage of being in a mastermind
- “The way that we are willing to use a mastermind and be seen in a mastermind is a direct reflection of the way that we’re willing to be seen in the outside world.”
- “When you go into somebody else’s space, the commitment that is required in order for you to really flourish, really get the most out of that space is to give yourself permission to be held by all of it.”
The Trouble with Masterminds
I’m feeling excited about life at the moment. I feel that I am in a massive transition period. I didn’t know that I was going to be in this period this year.
I thought that everything was just going to be more of the same, but bigger, but that was my intention. And I was really happy with that intention.
And yet it feels as though the universe just had other ideas.
So many shifts were taking place like in the first quarter of the year and those shifts felt very scary.
Then I went to Peru and it was a real confirmation that there was a reason that I was making the decisions that I was making and the shifts that were happening in my life. And I just needed to trust.