- 01:03 “Tell me about men. What am I not understanding?”
- 23:24 “It’s a conversation that I’m having all of the time with my girlfriends, with my mentors, all of the time about how, as a woman who is in a successful position, how do you really allow yourself to be in your feminine? How do you really allow a man to be in his masculine?”
- 25:52 “But you’re looking for signs already that he can’t do that job. So you’re scanning the man. The men going, okay, what evidence can I see in them, in a chink, in their armor that shows that they can’t do the thing I want them to do? And at the first sign, it’s like, boom, there we go. You can’t do it. I’m not feeling you anymore. You won’t be able to allow me to be safe in my feminine. Is the work really to find a man, or is the work to do the work to start to feel safe in our feminine?”
- 29:30 “Like, what does equality mean? It’s confusing for everybody, I think.”
- “When we avoid rejection, we can never fully be in.”
- “I was always afraid of liking someone more than they like me, and it happened. And I was OK.”
- “We are often attracted to the very things which bring us pain.”
Understanding Men: A conversation with David Chambers
I couldn’t be more excited to share today’s episode with you. If you don’t know him, let me introduce you to David Chambers – who I actually met for the first time NOT online but in real life, YES I KNOW!
When I first heard David at that festival I knew I had to get him on here for you so that you could be as wildly impressed as I am.
He is a men’s relationship and dating coach officially but actually is so much more than that. We discuss the unconscious teaching that men receive in society (hint, it’s not what men OR women truly desire), what it means to be a man, and of course of course the good old dating aps!
I know you will love him as much as I do – get comfy and listen in.
AND if you want to dive even deeper into how you can manifest more love, more trust, and more resilience in your life, then I suggest you run right over here and pre order your copy of my latest book, Infinite Receiving. When you do there are some JUICY bonuses…do it, do do it!