- 12:47:“It actually brings tears to my eyes because that is so markedly different from the story that you came into my world with, which was, it’s not okay to be all of you.” – Suzy Ashworth
- 19:25: “I can finally say I’m in an extraordinary place, considering some of those sort of unfortunate events that I sort of survived.” – Starling
- 40:46:“What you are witnessing in this conversation and in Starling’s work, and in her life, and in her eloquence is faith + action equaling miracles in action.” – Suzy Ashworth
- 42:45:“I’m loving that I’ve got a way of making records in a most speedy way, but yet deep way.” – Starling
- “So for me, music is the pathway to truth.”
- “I think the worst thing that ever happened to me was my childhood, and the best thing that ever happened to me was my childhood.”
- “I would argue the performance that I give now as Starling isn’t a performance. It is my megaphone.”
Unleashing Your Inner Superstar with Pop Star Starling
I am beyond excited to announce the release of our latest episode on the Infinite Receiving podcast. This conversation is an absolute gem, and I can’t wait for you to dive right in and soak up all the wisdom and inspiration.
In this episode, I had the absolute pleasure of chatting with the incredible pop star Starling. I’ve known Starling for years, and witnessing her journey from a client to a mentor and pop star has been nothing short of amazing. She shares her story of overcoming challenges and embracing her true self, which had me feeling all the emotions. 😭
If you’re enjoying the podcast I have amazing news for you – you can now pre-order your copy of Infinite Receiving the book AND it comes with some pretty special bonuses which you do not want to miss out on.