Often it is difficult to know what the best next step is when it feels like things are falling apart.
But no matter how hectic things get, it’s important we re-centre and bring ourselves back to empowerment to create spaciousness.
In this episode, I talk through 8 steps to take to get yourself back on track.
Click HERE for the checklist PDF to go with this episode.
Faith + Action = Miracles x
- [02:23] What to do if you’re feeling like you are stuck in the middle of chaos
- [04:16] Knowing your part in the destruction
- [05:43] Remembering who you really are
- [07:48] The questions to ask yourself every time a situation challenges you.
- [09:52] Taking action and manifesting.
- “When shit hits the fan, often it is difficult to know what the best next step is because frustration, anger, confusion, chaos, give us a murky vision.”
- “When we’re in blame mode or we’re trying to control the responses of somebody else, you are completely disempowering yourself and where your power comes from is within.”
- “What I want you to remember, what you get to remember is that you are a sovereign being and you are the source of your own power.”
- “Having a high level of self-awareness and self-leadership is always going to help you when you find yourself in a situation that you don’t want to be in. And that starts with owning your crap.”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles