- 03:04 What does overwhelm actually feel like and what it doesn’t need to be like
- 05:54 My position when I’m feeling like I’m overwhelmed and how I respond
- 08:05 The power of a brain dump and an insight into my to-do list
- 11:02 A diary/calendar trick to do
- “When we are talking about the creation of anything, the manifestation of anything, the first thing that I will always say to a client and the first thing that I’m always thinking about for myself is, what do I need to release in order for this next level to have the space to come in.”
- “You have to create spaciousness in your mind, in your body and in your heart for any expansion.”
- “When you are working, good enough is done, things generally aren’t perfect and that is okay.”
What to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed
I know it’s not helpful when you’re feeling really overwhelmed for someone just to say chill out, overwhelm is a choice (argh!). Which by the way if you don’t know what I mean go back and listen to podcast 9 before this one.
This episode is all about ACTIONABLE and PRACTICAL steps to take, to get you out of your head and onto paper quite literally.
Listen then implement.
Faith + Action = Miracles x