- 03:31 When old stories come up again that you need to let go of and take some time out
- 10:13 Real alignment and what to look for in dream boat clients
- 13:30 Getting uncomfortable with investing and stretching
- 17:28 Resistance as one of the most underestimated blockers
- “Until the lesson is learnt, every time you expand, every time you move into a new normal, some of that old stuff is going to come up, it’s reactivated at the new level, so be kind to yourself.”
- “If somebody invests in you because they believe that you are the thing that is going to make a difference, what they are doing is completely disempowering themselves. And that is not a good position to be in as a coach where somebody has given all of their power to you.”
- “If it was easy, if it didn’t require a second thought, if it didn’t cause you to take a sharp intake of breath, arguably, the stretch isn’t there.”
- “Stretching feels uncomfortable and inconvenient. Most people would rather sit in comfort than to deal with the pain of discomfort, which is why when it comes to results, those people don’t get as good of results as people who were willing to sit in discomfort.”
When a Potential Hell Yes, Turns into a No
Stepping into expansion takes a huge amount of courage and self belief, and you can’t just give that to someone.
But what is really going on when someone approaches you who is seemingly 100% in to work with you, but then they say they need to go off to sort some things out but they’ll get back to you, because they’re in. Yet they end up disappearing…
From a very personal level, I have stretched myself beyond what feels logical and normal so many times and have stepped up every single time, that there is a whole different level of confidence I have when I’m going to take that next move.
Here’s what I know to be true what comes up for someone when they’re in this position.