- 01:36 What you often think when it comes to pricing your products and services
- 03:44 The conversation shift that’s necessary
- 05:15 Enrollment conversations
- 06:23 Upgrading your messaging
- “If somebody is investing in your services, the difference between investing and spending is that when you invest your money, your time, your wellbeing appreciates.”
- “As a coach of any type across any niche, you want to be able to say, how much does it cost you to not be able to do the thing that you want to do?”
- “When you have that internal shift, you show up on the call differently.”
- “So many people that I know who have this problem, they have got their dream boat client absolutely nailed what they haven’t got nailed is understanding the value of the service that they are offering, and then not talking about it in those terms.”
Why you’re getting “I can’t afford it” so much
People get it so twisted when it comes to pricing their products and services.
Do you ever question ‘can this person afford that? Or why am I attracting people who can only pay a certain amount or a lesser amount?’
I’m talking about pricing, spending and investments.
Find out the reason that those internal conversations are happening in this episode.
Take this and run with it.