- 03:07 Spirituality, materialism and identity
- 05:49 The power of being able to manifest what it is that you desire
- 06:50 Knowing your value or your worth
- “As a humanity, the majority of people are wrapped up in what we have, what we’ve achieved, what we are doing. This idea of the more we have and the more we do, the more successful we are.”
- “As a human being I am allowed to enjoy this human experience. And my desire gets to be my desire regardless of what it is without any judgment at all.”
- “Presence is my number one yardstick when it comes to measures of success for me.”
- “The more that we’re able to release attachment to the external stuff and the stuff that is passed on to us, which blocks the light, which blocks the energy, the more we can feel into that peace, that perfection, that presence, that lies within us.”
Releasing attachment and finding inner peace
It feels a bit intimidating and quite scary but something that is really, really important.
And I’ll be honest with you, I have struggled with it and have been flip-flopping over what is the truth.
I’m talking about how our identity is wrapped up in what we have, what we’ve achieved, what we are doing, and this idea of the more we have and the more we do, the more successful we are.
However the real work is the releasing of attachment to the old stories.
It’s a good one, enjoy.