Making Babies + Making Bank
How to creatively navigate through the bumps and fears in business, with Fi Gregory
I am so excited to introduce Making Babies + Making Bank! This very first episode is with Fiona Gregory. She is a powerhouse creative coach for entrepreneurs, yogis and free spirits, helping creatives who are stuck in their businesses to marry their creativity with practical tools and to make their businesses profitable and enjoyable. She is also a mother and a 6-figure business owner.
- Why I trained for a 48-hour bike ride from London to Amsterdam [9:21]
- Embracing a new identity and purpose alongside being a mother [10:19]
- Lessons from losing my foster mother when I was 19 [11:33]
- The first hurdles, bumps and fears I experienced being in business [13:05]
- My experience of judgement from others [19:03]
- What to do when things are not working for you [29:40]
Links of interest
Share and review the podcast
I would be so grateful if you could leave me a review on iTunes. Each month until December 2020, there will be a draw and everyone who leaves a review will be in with a chance of winning a 30-minute laser coaching session with me. So if you want to get a sample of what I do with my clients and see what we can achieve in half an hour, leave me a review on iTunes here. Thank you so much!
Faith + Action = Miracles