- 02:49 – If you knew that the money you want is coming in, what would feel aligned? How would you be behaving?
- 05:22 – Often, you are trying to create today from the same level of consciousness you were in yesterday.
- 06:30 – This doesn’t look right, and it should have happened already; this back-and-forth, created wobbly energy and is holding you back.
- 09:04 – Really make sure that you are aligned with your soul’s desire, the thing that lights you up, and you feel it in your heart.
- The moment you are willing to expand your timeline, the timeline becomes your lifetime, and you release the pressure to stay focused on what you’re creating. This is when you collapse the timeline.
- You are trying to create today from the same level of consciousness you were in yesterday and the day before, and a year ago.
- There must be an upgrade in your identity and who you need to be in order to change your reality.
- You are constantly doubting whether it’s ever going to happen.
3 Reasons Why Manifesting Isn’t Working for You
I have a fabulous episode for you about why your manifestations may fail. Even though in the new paradigm of thought, it’s really impossible to fail, people still want to know why my manifestation is not in my life yet.
The first point of failure is you are looking at the clock too often. You feel like it’s not happening fast enough, asking, ‘where is it already?’, and you are putting a timeframe on your manifestation.
Are you fixated on the WHEN?
The moment you are willing to expand your timeline, the timeline becomes your lifetime, and you release the pressure to stay focused on what you’re creating. This is when you collapse the timeline.
The next reason is a fixation on the HOW. When people want to create change, the first thing they go to is figuring out how the thing they want; and how this result is going to happen. But you first have to be a match for what you desire at your identity level.
Listen to the full episode now to learn how to release the how and manifest versus focusing on over-engineering the how.
I would be utterly delighted and grateful beyond words if you would (if you’re not already)
- leave a review,
- and share.
Please tag me, #suzy_ashworth, when you post on social media so I can share in the love.