- 02:44 Being triggered in a group setting and how it is affected
- 05:35 Internal freedom and doing the work in your personal life too
- 07:00 The key difference between personal and professional reactions
- 10:03 Practical tips to get through a triggering event
- “Internal freedom is a big part of it, at least is about being free from the triggers, free from reacting, free from being pulled into somebody else’s pain or projection, and then taking it on board.”
- “It’s in the spaciousness, that you will feel your wholeness, your completeness, and it feels really divine.”
- “Notice when somebody says something that hurts, you’re going to feel it in your body.”
How to deal with being triggered
In this episode, I’m diving into the personal development world. It’s a goal we all want to overcome – to be trigger free.
And what that phrase really means is the acknowledgement of when something happens, you are able to catch that feeling before you react and respond.
So here are my top tips for working through this stuff for yourself, both professionally and personally.